Data Collection Notice
Your privacy and best interest are paramount to us, and as such we will not share any of your personal information with any third party without your consent unless we are required to do so by law. In any event, we will inform you prior to doing so.
If you would like to discuss our privacy and security policies in relation to this matter, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
We are also conscious of protecting the environment. As such, where possible, and when permissible by law, we will not be printing client deliverables and other documents. These documents will be provided in electronic format. We ask that our clients and organisations dealing with us to join in our commitment as well.
By competing and signing our data collection forms you declare your understanding of the following:
- The information provided in the forms is correct and you authorise Syndeo Group and its associated entities to use this information to perform the services which you have requested;
- These details pertain to you and you are not completing this form on behalf of someone else;
- If applicable, you consent to Syndeo Group’s Registered Tax Agent (Syndeo Accounting Services Pty Ltd ABN: 84 608 572 658 / RAN: 25376658) to add you (using the Tax File Number and Date of Birth you have provided) to its ATO Electronic Lodgement Program;
- You consent to Syndeo Accounting Services Pty Ltd to update your postal address with the ATO to Syndeo Group’s postal address.
- Acceptance of our engagement is not automatic until a Letter of Engagement has been issued by us and signed by you and Syndeo Accounting Services Pty Ltd’s director.
- Syndeo Group provides no client services. Please refer to your letter of engagement for details regarding the entity providing the specific client service.
- If any part of your name has changed, the Australian Tax Office requires details from the registration certificate (e.g. marriage certificate). If you would like us to update your name with the ATO, please forward to us a copy of the certificate. If you prefer to contact the ATO yourself, please feel free to do so.
- Is a requirement of the Tax Practitioners Board (in which we are a member) that we take reasonable steps to prove the identify of our clients. As such, we require to site your photo identification. Following completion of this form, we will be in touch to arrange convenient time to sight your identification document.